July 11, 2011

The Queeeeeen.

One year ago on this day I was crowned Miss Guinee North America. It's been a whirl wind adventure going from young girl to young woman. I feel that the Miss Guinee NA Organization has placed me on the right path to achieve my goals in life and I want to thank them and of course God for the blessings I've been given this year. I honestly can't believe it's been a year already, it seems like just yesterday I was backstage getting ready to compete. There have been ups like my successful Dreams For My Daughter charity event and there have been downs like my highly criticized video about Facebook. But the important thing is that I have learned and grown from this experience. I'm sure that there is a lot more in store for me and this is only the beginning. So this isn't goodbye, it's see you later.


Click the jump to see a few photos from my reign.






No comments:

Post a Comment