June 18, 2009

She spits the truth.

My bestfriend Perside wrote me this poem a while back, I adore it && her.
She siced me a bit though.lol

A Model's Story

A model is what I Am
A model is what I'll become
don't misjudge me cause
I am confident
yes I am tall.
and move with grace, with a glass bottle figure
my beauty can be seen from a far I am not conceited
just keepin it real
a gift was given to me
how i use it well, blame my mama
see da name is tima
sorry let me rephrase
that the name is Tima Da Model
sirens, you hear that I am
the fashion police
I set the trend and the rest follow
haters please beg to differ
I thank you for making me the talk of the day
damn I dont even need BET to introduce me
cute, beautiful, sexy, damn!
is that what my birth certificate
says
here is my thank you list:
I would like to thank...
tricks who stare when I walk
hoes who smile in my face
fake b....es and haters
Special tribute to the chicks who make it so easy
to take their man, and their man being my # 1 fan
As I walk down in confidence, not letting fear or doubt defeat me
I leave my foot steps as I walk
down. I smile and wave because like I say: "The world is my runway,
thanks for living in it"

No comments:

Post a Comment