September 19, 2010

Women make it this way?

So as a young woman I've realized although I'm highly career driven and future oriented I can't help but notice that the young men around my age are not at my level of maturity. What really strikes me is, weather this is biological or is it our fault as women?
I've noticed that the guys that are all sweet and gentleman like and would do anything for me are the ones that I, personally, and from what I've heard other women, walk all over. Like if your too nice and you always let me have my way I start thinking your my bitch. I mean seriously, women just won't respect you. Although it's suppose to be an equal partnership it all goes back to the evolutionary point where the strong man takes charge and provides for the family, right?
Even though women complain about how guys can be such jerks and how selfish they are and all that, it's that chase the back and forth with the arguing that just keeps us wanting more. That's why we fall for those assholes that make you so mad and leave you in tears but have you melting the next day and you can't help but forgive him.
And although the nice guy does everything right, the feelings just aren't there. So maybe nice guys do finish last?
Now I'm not saying we should all be chasing after bad boys or that guys should start being jerks but I just wanted to point out the irony of the situation. I personally think that when a man and a woman are in love the man should always love more, that's how you know he's the one.

Anyways, to back up my theory, I was watching Jersey Shore(my guilty pleasure) the other night and the episode featured this girl Angelina smashing Vinny, her roomate after the two were bickering for a week, calling each other names and whatnot. This gave "Mike the Situation"(another roomate)an opportunity to explain on television that Angelina has proved the “Ho Equation.” He says:

“You have proven an equation that people have been trying to solve for hundreds of years: That when you are nice to a girl, you take her on four dates, you snuggle with a girl, you buy her gifts, she will, she will NOT call you, she will play you the f*ck out, and then she will f*ck somebody three days later, somebody that she hates … Angelina has proven the Ho Equation.” —The Situation


I partly agree with "the situation" on this one, I wouldnt say hoes but felmales in general tend to take advantage of nice guys. I guess guys just need to find a balance.That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment