October 15, 2010

Elegance Africa Fashion Show

I really didn't mean to turn this blog into a documentation of my pageant/model life but those are really the only interesting things I've been doing lately. But then again I can talk about a lot of other things in the world cuz there's so much going on. I'm gonna change up this whole site real soon, you'll soon. Anyways, last weekend I went to this Fashion show in NYC. I love New York! The feeling I get from being there is like no other, I really wanna move there like in a year or two...I feel like my chances of being successful as a model are much greater there cuz there's so many opportunities. Sooo like I was saying, I went to the Elegance Africa Fashion show which is a showcase of modern African/European clothing from designers in Africa, Paris, Trinidad, etc.. The clothes and jewlery were all beautiful I can't wait till next year when I get to be in the show cuz this year I was a special guest (ahhhhhh, the life of a beauty queen) lol. Here are a few pics I took at the event, my camera ended up dying on  me so I missed out on a lot of the designers peices:(

I was watching the models rehearse for the show earlier in the day.
The Pennsylvania Ave. hotel is mad nice.
 The food at this african restaraunt was really good.

Only in New York! $7.60 for half an hour is ridiculous






















                                                                        
                                                                           edited------



No comments:

Post a Comment