October 30, 2010

Oh you fancy huh?

I'm one of those people that owns like 2 pairs of sweat pants so I have NO CHOICE but to dress up everyday but that's what I live for anyway. Whenever I dress down it's because I'm either sick or I'm not in a good mood which is pretty rare. I take pride in trying to look my best cause then I feel my best! I promise you guys though I will never again take pics in this backdrop, with all these cars...yuck. But the leaves look pretty, one of the few things I like about fall. While we're talking about seasons, here's my theory on weather:
During the fall and spring it rains too much....I hate the rain! & Summer is so hot that even if you rip your skin off and walk around with your bare bones you'll still be hot. But winter is perfect, and I'm not just saying this because I'm a winter baby or because I <3<3<3 winter fashion lol but when it's cold all you have to do is bundle up with a coat, hat, scarf, gloves...etc and you're all warm! So Winter, in my opinion is the best season.









No comments:

Post a Comment