October 31, 2010

So close, yet so far away....

Only 19 more days until Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) comes out in theatres! I am so extcited man, I love Harry Potter. I remember when my mom bought me my first Harry Potter book in like 3rd grade, I opened it, read the first page, noticed how small the text was and how thick the book was and closed it back up, just like that. As much as I loved to read I really couldn't even fade it. But after the first movie came out, I loved it so much that I couldn't wait for the next part so I started reading the books, became addicted and now I've read all of them. Bet you didn't know that about me, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. The fact that they are breaking down Deathly Hollows into two parts makes me a little anxious though cause I know I'm going to leave the theatre wanting more but it also makes me happy because at least I know the movies aren't over so I'll have something to look forward to. Part 2 comes out July 15, 2011 btw *marks calendar*

Harry Potter stars in 2001
They were so young during the first movie, we pretty muched watch them grow up through the movies.
.........Now them in 2010

Here is the official trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [Part 1] :

No comments:

Post a Comment