October 31, 2010

They clap they applaud they love me, my God.

The title of this post is one of my favorite lines from my favorite rapper, Lupe Fiasco! I love this man, ya'll don't understand. His verses turn me on and his words get me weak. The thing with hip-hop nowadays is that rappers are praised for making club music instead of being true lyracists like Lupe is. This man is a genius, literally, he has an online book club that I just joined. What rapper you know got a book club where he actaully gives intelligent insight on serious works of literature...don't worry, I'll wait. lol. But I think he is extremely overlooked and under recognized which blows me cause he has so much talent that the world needs to see. Anyway doe, I'm really anxious about his new album coming out March 8, 2011. I've been playing The Cool (his last album, if you havent heard it you are missing out) over and over again. Today he released his first new single off the highly anticipated album, Lasers and here it is.... "The Show Goes On"

No comments:

Post a Comment