October 20, 2010

They love you then they hate you then they love you again.

Lately, I've been extremely busy with school, photoshoots, pageant events and all that. And I'm not gonna lie, sometimes it's hard to balance it all, I'm constantly prioritizing because you can't always do everything and you can't always make everyone happy. But aside from all the pictures of the places I go and all the things I do I want everyone to know that I'm just another girl with a dream. I want to be so many things and I want to do so much for my family, my friends, my community and my country.  I'm not about the lifestyle you might think I am. If I'm not at an event or photoshoot then I'm probably home, chillin. I'm not a party girl, I would much rather stay home and watch a movie. Sometimes I'm loud other times I think I'm too cool to speak. But I'm not cool at all, I come home from school and take naps everyday. I watch Cash Cab, Teen Mom, and Everybody Hates Chris. I consider waffles with Nutella a meal. I'm always sleep deprived. I'm a habitual prorastinator, which causes me to have to wake up at 4am to do my homework all the time. There is a lot you will never know about me. There's a lot I'll never know about myself. I'm a nice and happy person, I just have one of those naturally mean faces I think. Unlike most people I don't go out of my way to be nice to people I just meet, I wait till people prove they deserve my kindness. People that I don't even know, who have never even spoken to me, hate me. I don't care what anyone thinks except for God. I try to pray 5 times a day. Supposedly I'm concieted, but I beg to differ. I exude confidence and they hate it. I believe in my self and they hate it. I'm not worried about haters, they worried about me. I'm afraid of the dark so I leave my tv on when I go to bed. I might just have the coarsest hair on earth, but I still love it. Family is everything to me, God and Family above all. I want to be successful so I only wanna surround myself with people who want the same. Hugs not drugs. I'm actually really smart. My favorite game is chess. I always cheat in Monopoly. I actually care about what's going on with the government. I secretly wanna shave my whole head. Tyra Banks is one of my biggest influences. I'm always falling in love with talent. One of my favorite movies is Grease and I know the words to every song. I'm different yet exactly the same. I'm not perfect but I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment