November 3, 2010

The entree ain't as good without suttin' on the side.

 Went out to a great dinner with my boyfriend the other night, I swear he's the sweetest.We went to Red Lobster because I was craving their cheesy bread. He always feeds me, you know that saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" well the way to Fatima's heart is through my tummy for sure. Food is the one thing I really hate to share cause the way I see it is if I share with you then I won't be full and you might be hungry but what's the point of having TWO people that aren't full right? I always share when people ask me but deep down inside I don't want to. lol I know it's bad. So here are a few pics of our dinner date...As you can see I didn't post any pictures of him because he, like most guys, doesn't like to take pictures. smh

I love the cheesy bread from Red Lobster.
My usual Pina Colada
He ordered some big ole' lobster meal. bleh, I don't like crab or lobster.

My yummy shrimp linguini with a side of brocolli.



Choclate chip cookie/muffin thing with vaniall ice cream.lol
Downtown Silver Spring looks so pretty at night, nothing like NYC but it's suttin' slight.

DISCLAIMER: I blog in hopes that there are people out there who actually care about what I have to say and are for whatever reason, actually interested in knowing about me and my life. I don't blog because I think I'm important or interesting, instead I blog to express myself and document things that I want to one day look back at and remember the things I did, the things I said, and the way I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment