December 19, 2010

And No Darling I Don't Dance...

When I first heard that infamous line from Roscoe Dash's "No Hands" I thought he said "look ma no hands and no dollas I don't dance"  u know like a stripper, that would have been tough tho. lol Anyhoo I went into Charlotte Rousse after seeing a sign outside that said SHOES $20. As long as I have money there is no way I can pass up a good sale. I saw this girl with these leopard print booties in her hand soon as I walked in and I knew I had to go home with them. They aren't the most comfortable...Ok so I can barely walk with them. But they are so cute and for $20 that's a steal.

I had a party to go to later that night so I seized the opportunity to wear'em. I love leopard print with red so I paired it with my favorite red blazer again. Everyone in the DMV must have been at that party cuz I was meeting old friends from elemantry school.smh.

Saw my girl Sky in there.lol
I love the way the lady did my eyebrows.
 My earring got more recognition then my shoes.lol
 edited--------
I stole these from the photgrapher's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment