December 22, 2010

Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

I swear I just recently started dating, I mean I have had boyfriends but we didn't use to go out to lunch, dinner, movies, bowling etc. I thought I was the only one but all my friends agreed that growing up they didnt have dates like you see on tv or read about in those Judy Bloom books .
But now I don't play, if you can't take me out and pay for atleast the first date then I don't know why I'm talking to you.lol I like gentleman, who open the door, compliment you, actually come to the door to get you and not call or text you to come out. The guys that bring you flowers or boxes of chocolate...just because. Honestly, I'm a hopeless romantic. I always want my significant other to know how I feel and I'm super affectionate! But my perfect first date would be a group date to like the roller skating rink (I love roller skating) so that way we can get to know each other but at the same time it won't be awkward like being alone. Especially if you just met the person or you are going on a blind date, better safe then sorry. Also I would meet up with the person rather that have them pick me up, that way they won't know where you live cause who knows if you're gonna want a second date.lol Another reason for the group date is you can see how the person is around the people they are most comfortabe with, their friends. You can really tell how someone is gonna treat you based on how they treat their friends. I think the worst place to go on a first date though is the movies cause you don't get to talk. I know this wasn't the cutest answer but I'm a psychology major so I pretty much over analyze everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment