December 24, 2010

Day 5

Day 5 – Describe your first love.
When I saw this question I honestly was gonna change it and make up my own but this is MY blog so I figured I might as well keep it real. Who knows maybe one day I will look back at this and laugh.
Well my first love is someone I will never forget. Maybe cause I see him almost everyday.lol I met him in 9th grade and I swear I never thought I would fall for him. In fact I use to ignore him and refused to tell him my name for the longest but eventually we got to know eachother and started talking. We talked eveynight and eventually I found out he had a girlfriend. YES, I was once a homewrecker but nowadays I look down on that but I was only 14 at that time. And I liked him so much that I didn't care. I was a fool though cause he never did break up with his girl for me but our little affair went on for months. I learned a valuable lesson though. If some1 really cares for you nothing in the world will stop them from being with you. Ladies, remember that. Never settle for being someone's number 2 because believe me there is someone out there who will make you number one. I said he is not out of my life becuase although I moved to georgia for two years I come back to Maryland and here he is, at my school. lol Now that we're older and more mature we have come to a point where we can be friends. Well sorta becuase we still fight sometimes and call eachother out on the past but it's all good. He says I got mean, but he made me this way. I use to be this sweet naive young girl but now I'm not as loving or as trusting towards men. It's hard to gain my trust. But I have an open heart and an open mind.
P.S. I still have love for you B!

Hope ya'll been keeping up with me through this challenge.lol
Everyday has been easier than I thought but like I said, it's cause I'm on break.

No comments:

Post a Comment