January 15, 2011

Anything Clothing Co.

I thought this time around I'd do something for the guys! As a female that loves fashion, it's very important to me how my boy dresses. Being from the DMV it's a given that almost all the guys gonna have the freshests nikes/jordans etc but that don't really mean u got swagg. It's how you put it together you know. Personally I don't mind a guy that has "runway swag". A dude who actually dresses up with the button ups or blazers and fitted jeans/slacks is so attractive to me. I came across this underground men's line called "Anything Colthing Co" (a NY thing) and I thought their clothes were dope.
Take a look at their their winter/spring 2011 collection (via http://1lecory.blogspot.com/) :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
click below to see some more looks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Aww love appreciate the love and you amazing keep being yourself & continue to BLOG! (:

    ReplyDelete