January 4, 2011

Day 16

Day 16- List 5 of your greatest flaws.

I have too many flaws which is fine by me cause I'm only human and I'm not perfect but I try. I'm not even gonna lie, a lot of people like to say I'm not perfect and I don't try to be but I do try to be perfect. And although I've accepted many of my flaws, there are things I want to change about myself.

1. I talk fast (especially when I'm telling a story, I get all excited and googly eyed and I say like 100 words per minute lol)
2. My tardiness
3. Procrastinating
4. I chew like a cow
5. Concieted (You know Pretty Girl Rock is my theme song "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful" lol but really it's a flaw I'm really working on cause being modest is so much more attractive. I always think I can get whatever I want cause people tell me I'm pretty but I know beauty isn't everything, you can lose it just like that *snaps fingers*)

No comments:

Post a Comment