January 12, 2011

Days 18-24

Sorry Guys! I've been completely slacking off on my blogger challenge with my birthday and doing my schedule for school not to mention staying up late and sleeping my days away-_- I haven't had time for much.
Another problem I have is my Picasa Web album running out of storage space so I couldn't post any photos on here without using my photobucket and I swear photobucket shrinks all my photos and when I try to make them bigger it looks blurry.smh. Anyway I'm still tryna fix that problem but for the mean time here is the week's worth of challenges that I missed...

Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.

Redvelvet cheescake, the BEST dessert ever.
Photobucket

Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.

Photobucket

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

Well anyone who knows me is well aware that among wanting to be a clinical psychologist, food taster, and Tyra Banks I am working really hard on becoming a professional model. So this blog is basically a documentation of my journey to become a successful model one day and hopefully walking the runway for some of the most influetial designers of our time (God-willing).

To see the rest of my challenge days click the button below.

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

My neice and nephew.
Photobucket

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear P,
Our friendship meant the absolute world to me, you were that one person that I could always go to if I needed to remember what's really important in life. You always told me that you would put our friendship before any guy but apparently you lied. Many people would say that if your friend is dating a guy that you don't like or you know is bad for them let them find out themselves. But I considered you to be more than a friend, I thought we were sisters and as your sister I didn't want to see you make that mistake. I tried to make you see things my way but you wouldn't, I tried to take matters into my own hands and I shouldn't of.  I only hope that I'm wrong about him. Although I know I'm not, becuase we're young and we fall in love with every cute guy that walks by and after he breaks our heart we swear we will never love again until the next one. You really hurt me when you chose him but at the end of the day I still love you and I still wish you the best and I'm sorry that things have to be like this.
Love, Fatima

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. My daddy lives in Guinea
2. I'm 19 years old
3. I'm 5'8
4. I can't sing to save my life
5. I'm flexible
6. I'm a germaphobe
7. I'm obsessed with horoscopes
8. I always ignore strangers in the street
9. I eat a lot but for some reason I'm still skinny ^_^
10. I am Miss Guinee North America 2010
11. I have one older brother
12. I like to eat with chopsticks
13. I speak 4 languages (If you count my horrible french and spanish) lol
14. I'm muslim
15. I am terrified of the dark so I always sleep with the tv on cuz nightlights are too bright to me. 

 Day 24 – Your favorite movie

I love watching movies so it's hard for me to choose just one I have so many but when I read this the first movie that came to mind was Grease and I know it's old but I know every song by heart and I could watch it all day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment