January 17, 2011

Days 25-28

I'm not even gonna sell ya'll my sob story this time. I just really forgot about the 30-day challenge.lol

Day 25- Make a confession.

 My name is Fatima Bokoum and I am a shopaholic. I can't save money for anything.

Day 26-  How have you changed in the past year.

In the past year, I've changed so much I use to care so much about dressing up just to go to school and making fun of other people or judging them based on how they looked and how they dressed. I never took time to really count my blessings or consider the fact that some people don't have as much as me. I took so many things for granted and I don't regret it because I learned from it. I've become less self-centered, I look at life on a larger scale now. I care more about my community and the world and I'm trying to find ways to make it a better place. I have definitely strenghtened my religious beliefs which I feel is the best think that has happened to me. I feel that I have also matured, I've done a lot of things on my own that I never would have imagined.

Day 27- A photo of some place you want to go.

Paris, France
 

Day 28- Your views on today's music.
I'm not gonna rap you guys up about how hip-hop is dead and alldat cause I barely even listen to music. My ipod touch has like 63 songs on it and I haven't seen it in over a month, I left it somewhere in my cousin's room and I'll probably go pick it up whenever I'm about to go on a long trip or something. I do love music, Lupe Fiasco is my favorite rapper/artist of course. I'm really into hip-hop and R&B, pop, some rock, some country, a little gogo, but none of that hard metal/punk stuff. I like a lot of under ground artists and I get so sad when my favorite underground artist go mainstream and everyone sucks the swagg out of'em. I mean I'm glad their making it but the hop-on fans blow me. For the most part I listen to a lot of old school R&B like K-ci&Jojo and Faith Evans and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment