January 1, 2011

DMV girl.

Since I was already on the topic of the DMV from the previous post I thought I'd take this time to ramble about what I consider the typical ghetto DMV girl. I feel like many of the females around here try to be this typical DMV girl. Ya'll talk all loud and ghetto. Got that blonde curly weave that doesn't match your skintone and buy every peice of your clothing from forever 21. I'm just tired of seeing these basic females that all act the same. Got practically your whole face pierced just like every other girl. I swear the DMV is the home of the biggest copy cats. How is it that on any given day you see like 5 girls dressed the same with those twists in their hair or with their side bangs dyed honey blonde. Personally when I notice that someone has something, I will admire it but I won't want to go out and get the same thing. Ofcourse we are all influenced by each other and we are surrounded by the same culture cause we live in the same area but this is getting ridiculous. Everyone here claims to be different but in your pursuit of being different you've become the same. Dare to be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment