January 22, 2011

Pan Seared Chicken Breast Dinner

I have never had to make dinner as a chore or anything everytime I cook it's because I want to. I love cooking and if I never had to work I would be a cute little housewife with dinner ready when Daddy gets home.lol But don't get me wrong I have dreams and goals I wanna accompish. Anyhoo,  I've done a few cooking posts in the past so I thought I'd try it out again. I made pan seared chicken, baked mac n' cheese, and green beans.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hit "read more" to see how I made this delicious dinner.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: