March 29, 2011

The Business.

When I picked out my trousers and button up to wear I really didn't think the outfit was anything special but I got compliments all day, especially from guys which got me thinking how girls assume that they have to wear short skirts and low-cut tops for guys to notice them but I was here dressed like a business woman and they were all saying they liked it so you see there is nothing wrong with dressing up like this.
P.S. I hate all these photos of myself, the wind had my hair looking quite different from how I left the house, curse you evil wind and ur hair destroying powers! lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wearing...
Button up: J-Crew
Trousers: New York & Co.
Flats: Charlotte Russe

1 comment: