March 10, 2011

International Women's Day x Miss Guinea NA Fundraiser

I would like to dedicate this post to everyone that came out and supported my charity dinner last Sunday in celebration of International Women's Day, it was a huge success!! 
The proceeds went to the White Ribbon Alliance and DVWMT (Domestic Violence Wears Many Tags.)
 As you all know my platform for my pageant is domestic violence so I'm really glad that I can say I've done my part to help the cause. I would like to give a big Thank You to the whole Miss Guinea NA team....Fatima,  Santou, Hawa...you guys are the best!
We started out with a conference of guest speakers, had these young ladies perform their amazing monologues, and had a wonderful "Dreams For My Daughter" themed dinner that was delicious. 
Thanks again to everyone that was there and I hope I see you all this summer to support me as I compete for my next crown at the Miss Africa 2011 pageant.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hit the read more button to see the rest of the photos...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Giving my mother a gift for "The dreams for my daughter" dedication ceremony.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment