March 14, 2011

Love, Supreme Queen.

Wore my favorite black trench coat for a late lunch with Patrick, he got lost for like 3 hours coming to my house...swear. I do live in the boonies but his driving is pretty sketch, like he may be the worst driver I have ever encountered and he gets mad whenever I say this but I'm always scared for my life in the car with him. Anyways he got me home safely and even took these pics for me ^__^
I experimented with this nude/pinkish lipstick, since I have big lips I'm very cautious about not using any wild colors or making my lips look any larger than they are but this is okay to me...what ya'll think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wearing...
Trench: London Fog
Shoes: Delia's 
Sweater: Express


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. i think that you look different with the lipstick you are wearing, but in a good way. it looks really nice on you and it never hurts to try a new style...

    ReplyDelete