April 20, 2011

Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux

Copped the Bordeaux 7's last Saturday. I'm lucky I got them that day cause many stores told me they had less than 20 pairs total. I literally went to the mall at 9pm looking for them, which I should know better because any true sneaker fan knows that these babies would be sold out within hours. The funniest part of it all was when I went to Finish Line to see if they had a pair, walked in with a pouty face ready to be disappointed  and asked "You guys don't have any more of the 7's left do you?" the man said "oh hell nah" lmaooo.. I went to 3 different malls to find them and finally when I was just about to give-up I got the last pair at Shoe City at Wheaton Mall. That made my day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love the color scheme of this shoe. The burgendy against the graphite grey is beautiful, I think it's a bit feminie compared to other 7's and I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment