April 18, 2011

Chevys.

Went out to eat at Chevys in College Park with a friend on Sunday. For those who don't know what that is, it's a Mexican Restaurant (not like Chipotle) they have a wide variety of authentic Mexican dishes from
 * Hispanic accent* Tamales to Enchiladas. lol. It was delicious and I think they have the best guacamole I've ever had. The portions were kinda small tho, I'm a fatty so I wasn't really all that full. We were in a rush so we didn't get appetizers but next time I definitely will cause that is the only way I will really be full. lol.

P.S. I didn't have my camera again so I used my iPhone but my cousin brought it for me yesterday so I will be back in action.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chips & Salsa
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flautas
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rice & Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment