April 15, 2011

Spring Collection.

First off, my whole spring and summer collection of clothing consists of these fitted, curve hugging dresses and a lot of white.
Now, I spent the whole day being harassed by random females mumbling under their breath about my outfit, frankly I felt comfortable with what I was wearing and no one was bold enough to actually approach me and say anything so it's all good. Like I always say "females will hate on anything." When men notice or compliment you, that's nothing but if another female is eyeing you...you're killin'em.lol I don't feel that my dress was short at all (I mean its hot outside, I'm not bout to cover up) and with my blazer on top, the outfit was pretty classy. I love the whole sailor look and I felt that my navy blue stripped dress hugged my "baby curves" perfectly and the red blazer was a great compliment. I wore my favorite white wedges, they are my most comfortable pair of heels. I love wearing heels and now that it's spring/summer time I will be wearing a pair like everyday. I'm already like 5'9 and with my heels I'm a walking amazon woman, standing at around 6'2 depending on the heel. lol Anyways, I'm rapping...PK took some photos of me with his new lens and I think they turned out great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hit the jump to see more pictures. I loved them so much I posted a lot.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Love the Dress.
    Should've added a silver necklace, but you know i alsways have something to say but i love it and i love you bestie :)

    ReplyDelete