July 17, 2011

AfroExposure.

My friend invited me to the AfroExposure event last weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. There were many great local African artists and designers, my favorite being Cote Minou. Their clothes are gorgeous, I see them all the time in the DMV and they are BIG. Anyways I snapped a few photos of the show and I hope you guys noticed how many camera skills have improved, they didn't allow flash at the event but I thought I did a pretty good job. I've noticed that lately whenever I go to an African event there aren't too many people in attendance unless it's a party. We all know that Africans party hard but I think we should work even harder and support eachother, that's the only way we as a people progress. Okay, I'm done preaching and sorry there are no photos of me I didn't like any of the ones I took.
















No comments:

Post a Comment