July 30, 2011

iWearAfrican: Bazin

For those of you who don't know what Bazin is, it's the stiff cotton material that many african clothes are made out of. It's so funny how growing up I use to loath african attire, I would have rather died than to actually go out in public wearing African clothes but all that has changed. I am now a lover of african fabric and I wish that I had more clothes made out of it. Honestly I could see myself wearing African clothes everyday if I get pants, shirts, skirts and dresses of the material. Back to the point, I wore this sky blue bazin with Asian inspired gold detailing to meet none other than the president of my native land, Guinea! Now how many people can say they met the President of their country?

It's all in the details^^^

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is beautiful. Do they sell them in the United States? I would love to have something similar.

    ReplyDelete