January 18, 2012

SEI

The other day I went out to dinner with a friend at this gorgeous asian restaurant called SEI in DC. The food was a hit & miss for me. I loved the sushi, hated my lamb, and the burger was delicious. If you're into trying new things I would definitely recommend going there because they have such a vast menu and the decor is beautiful! I just love going to restaurants that have dimmed lights and a cozy atmosphere. I also thought that it was really cool how although the resto was asian they had all types of food and their recipes seem quite unique, even their soda is homemade!  I know I said I didn't love all the food but for people who have diverse taste buds this would be great. The thing about me is, I act all high class, like I hate TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesday,s and all those other chain restaurants but I can't eat weird foods. I prefer a burger and fries from Burger King over roasted duck and puree anyday.lol Anyway doe here are a few instagram photos of the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment