January 14, 2012

Two-Oh!

So last week I turned the big 2-0...twenty! Although I'm super sad about not being a teenager anymore I feel blessed to have gone through another amazing year of life. 2011 was really good to me :) And honestly, I feel that I've accomplished a lot for someone at my age and I can't wait to see what more life has to offer me! A big thank you to all my fans, friends, and fam for the birthday love and to everyone that came out to celebrate with me. I had a great dinner at Benihanas, Georgetown Cupiecakes, than we all went to Pashions where they made me feel super special. Shoutout to Pashion Lounge in Wheaton for taking care of me and my friends! 

Disclaimer: These photos are not in order****

Dress: Arden B sequined one-shoulder | Shoes: Nine West Platform Suede pumps | Lippie: Ruby Roo by Mac 



2 comments: