January 31, 2012

Versace Meets the Magician.

Hello everyone! For the first time in a long time, I put away my knit sweaters and leggings and traded up for something a bit more...risqué. I woke up in the morning feeling energized and ready to go which are usually my best dressed days because then I have the chance to come up with something different to wear as oppose to my everyday running late look. I am habitually late but never late enough to just throw on sweats so it's not too bad. Initially, I put on my Versace-inspired vintage blouse that I found at the thrift a few months ago and was looking for my black leather skirt to pair it with when I laid my hands on this blue and silver sparkling skirt that I got for $2 at Ross my senior year of HS. I call it my magician skirt because the first time I wore it my fav English teacher said I look like a magician's assistant with it on and as corny as what he said was, the name stuck and I starting calling it the Magician's skirt. I literally haven't worn the skirt since HS but I wanted to try something different so I put it against the red and gold of my blouse and thought..."this could work" lol. I tucked the top into my skirt and realized it was a bit loose against my waistline so I added the waist belt, threw on some tights, grabbed my grey heels, and a few accessories later...WALA!











No comments:

Post a Comment