June 9, 2009

R.I.P. Andy Warhol.

Okay he passed away in like '87 which is waaaaay before my time but, he inspires me.
His art that is. His shiit be different, and if you know anything about me its that i LOVE different. shit, I AM different.
Back to what i was syaing...he like invented pop art!
what is pop art you say?
ya'know like wen you take one picture and recreate it
in different colors and tones.
I bet you've tried it on photoshop or something at least once.
I know I have. Well you can thank Andy Warhol for that..lol
Plus, he has his own museum so you know he's BIG!






That's me with my Andy Warhol bag and if almost every girl
at my school didnt have this bag i'd still wear it;)



Andy Warhol was also very bold, which is why i admire him. He wasnt afraid of the controversy that his expression created. Here are some of his quotes:

"Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art"

"Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details."

"Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet."

"I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."

"Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets. "

No comments:

Post a Comment