August 28, 2010

Miss Teen USA 2010!



So this is a big year for Maryland in the pageantry world. The former Miss Maryland Teen 2010, Kamie Crawford from...Montgomery county I might add (she went to Churchill High School) was crowned the new Miss Teen USA.
And everyone knows these pageant girls(I'm one myself but still) have been groomed since birth practically but Miss Teen Maryland was Kamie's first pageant ever! Then she wins Miss Teen USA which was her second pageant ever!! crazy right?
As a fellow crown wearer and title holder I would like to give Kamie a shout out and congradulate her on the big win.



I've been thinking alot lately that I want to train and work with some people in the industry towards possibly competing for Miss USA when I'm like 22 maybe. I'm only 18 right now but I'm dreaming big! lol My short-term goal though is to win Miss Africa USA 2011 next year (God-willing), I will be representing Guinea in the pageant .

Fatima Bokoum, Miss Guinee North America 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment