August 31, 2010

What's Hot and What's NOT.

So it's back to school and everybody is getting their flyest gear and tryna come to school lookin fresh. Some people however, try but don't succeed.
So I've deemed myself the designated fashion police, at least for MY blog.

Cropped tees... not for everyone!

I'm not saying you gotta be skinny because every body type can be beautiful but you gotta wear clothes that flatter your body. If your stomach sticks out more than your butt, I'm gonna need you to spare us the sight. Nobody wants to see your jelly roll hanging out.


Sneaks...shoe game must be on point.
When I see a guy I first notice his face, of course, then his smile then....his
SHOES!
So fellas please please please don't try coming to school with busted sneaks, cuz we will notice.
And certain shoes such as filas, u.s. pollo assn and them off brand payless shoes dont count even if they're brand spanking new.


Another thing ladies, your weave. YOUR WEAVE MUST LOOK BETTER THAN YOU REAL HAIR.
You can't be tryna stunt with a jacked up weave that look worse then ur real hair, thats dead. And your weave needs to blend with your real hair, the colors should match. You cant have black hair peeking out of your blond weave, not cute. Also, make sure you press you edges I mean if your gonna wear weave at least make it look good and not fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment