September 2, 2010

Awkward Moments.

I feel like a lot of awkward things happen that I see on a daily basis and I never say anything but in my head I'm like.....awkwaaaaaaaard.lol
So here is a list of funny situations I have composed through my encounters because awkward moments are inevitable no matter how cool or calm you are. Enjoy!

1.When a ugly person calls another person ugly and everyone is thinking well you not really the best looking either
2. When you keep bumping in to someone... they walk right you walk right, they walk left you walk left etc.
3. Talking really loud when loud music is on and then people turn it down and you say something really loud. Like this one time I was at a party talking to my friends and I yell "Waka Flocka is the devil" right when the music goes off, everyone stopped and started at me like I was crazy.
4.Being stuck in an elevator with a stranger, like do you try to make small talk with the stranger? Or do you pretend like they are not there? Even just riding a couple of floors together can be uncomfortable.
5.When you wave to someone and that other person doesn't see you, so you look like a total ass
6.You walk into the bathroom and push open the door and much to your surprise somebody is already in there and neglected to lock the door. Now both you and the other person are embarrassed because entirely too much has just been shared between the two of you.
7.When you see an old friend or someone you just met and they greet you by saying hi Bob or whatever your name is and you just say heyyyyyyyy cuz you can't remeber their name but they remebered yours so it feels awkward.
8.When someone accidently spits on you while talking, gross but it happens to the best of us.
9. Forgetting your wallet at home, not having any money on you can be helpless feeling, and it can happen to anyone. Walking up to the checkout counter at a grocery store and realizing that after you've checked all your groceries but have no form of payment? Ugh.
10. Talking about a group of people or people who are of a certain ethnicity/religion or whatever and having somone of that group be right there. The other day Ado said white ppl have long noses and this white lady walks by and I know she heard cuz Ado is loud (cuz he's black of course). I felt horrible cuz thats a really mean thing for someone to hear.
11. When you say your gonna tell a really funny story and after you tell the whole story no one laughs-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment