September 29, 2010

There Is No Limit

As I mentioned in my previous video blog post, last weekend I did a "There Is No Limit" photoshoot in New York so here are some pics of my trip.

 Me with Mariama Petrolawicz, one of the co-founders of "There Is No Limit". She took me out to a great dinner at this cute little french restaraunt in East Village, it was so cool and loud:)                                                                      

I always order a virgin pina-coloda, it's my favorite drink.


    The view from the room was amaziggggg.

Things only in New York.....


I love the ice cream truck in New York. I always get a vanilla cone w/ rainbow sprinkles.
<3<3<3

Because the shoot was so exclusive I couldn't really take any behind the scenes photos but as soon as they send me the edited pics I will post them. I actually really can't wait to see them because I did like 4 different looks and I loved them all. The website won't be launched till 2011 but I'll keep you guys posted with whatever pics they send me. You can also check out my pageant's site.
 Click here! http://missguineenorthamerica.com/enter/

No comments:

Post a Comment