October 5, 2010

Penne Rigate with Meat Sauce

Not to brag but damn my husband gonna be one lucky SOB cuz I can throw down in the kitchen. I mean damn everything I make tastes so good.lol &all those who know me personally know how much I love to eat. I really do love to cook but I'm usually too busy or too lazy. My family doesn't think I can cook though cause I don't know how to make african food but I mean I only know how to make the things I personally like to eat like pasta, chicken, potatoes, burgers and all that. But anyhoo, I was watching the food network and one of the chefs said penne is a great pasta that goes with everything and so I looked in the cabinet & ofcourse we had some so I decided to make a quick dinner and document the process for you guys:). Btw, pasta is one of my favoooorite foods, I can eat it like everyday. I order the tuscani pasta from pizza hut EVERY Tuesday! only $10!


Started out with chopped onions that I put in a pan with a tablespoon of butter and sauteed  it then I added the 1/2 pound of ground beef and mixed it occasionally until it turned brown.

 These are the ingredients I used. (butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, canned stew tomatos, black pepper, chilli powder, garlic powder, seasons salt, 4 cheese blend, and penne regate pasta)




I bolied the pasta for about 15mins then drained it and added it to the pan of meat with tomato sauce



I added oregno. Mixed everything around, put the four cheese blend in there and topped it off with powdered parmesean cheese

 The finished product! It was sooooo yummmy man.

1 comment: