February 23, 2011

I ain't perfect nobody walkin this earth's surface is, but gf work with the kid.

I found this great Banana Republic tweed coat at the thrift the other day and instantly imagined 73989382989 things I could wear it with. I love how it brings a classy, feminie, and bit old-fashioned look to just about any outfit. My hair was all types of messy that day so I threw on my old LV bucket hat to distract from it. Hats are my favorite accessory in the whole wide wide world besides sunglasses. I'm always collecting them, and by collecting I mean stealing my moms from back in the day haha. I was also wearing this frilly red poncho underneath but all the photos with me wearing it were horrible. I posted one, and it's really bad but it was the best of the bunch.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is that horrible pic I was talkin bout ^^^

1 comment:

  1. I love the belted poncho look. That has been a look I have been doing lately. I also love the beige coat and the hat in the other pics.

    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete