February 16, 2011

I dream of you amid the flowers...

I know I've been a really bad blogger lately and I do apologize, my laptop got a virus :((((
and I am wayyyy too lazy to use my desktop.(Don't download music from mediafire ya'll)
But no worries, I had a friend fix it for me and although I lost everything, I still got all my pictures, which is all I care about anyway.
So everybody knows after christmas everything is marked way down and business is kinda slow so the sales are great! I think I mentioned before how I died at Zara the other day, well I got these great camel colored pants on sale and I love'em...they go great with errrythang.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My homie Baqir.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sharon, my fav photographer.lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click the jump to see the rest of my photos...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: