March 18, 2011

Vintage Jumper.

Today was the most beautiful day of the year thus far, it was literally like 80 degrees outside and it's still winter. I could not miss out on such great weather so I went out to a early dinner with my bestfriend, Junebug. She doesn't mind that I call her that. lol Anyway doe, I threw on this double print vintage jumper I snagged at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago. The jumper isn't actually sleeveless but I tucked and pinned the sleeves inside because I didn't really like the way it looked as a short sleeve, I just bought it because I liked the print. I'm rapping but we had a great dinner at Nando's and we took all these great pictures just for me to realize that my camera was fooling me and in all actuality it didn't save any of the photos because my memory card was inside my laptop at home. I just got myself upset again writing this. lol I really couldn't pass up blogging this outfit, and I swear whenever I wear the most creative things is when I forget my camera at home or I bring it with me & it will be dead or something like that. I ended up going to my cousin's house and got her to take some pictures of me to share with ya'll. Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click the jump for more photos...



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I definitely like that vintage jumper!Ive never seen one like that.

    http://essence-ol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete