March 20, 2011

Wall Collage Project

So you know how every girl has that magazine collage in their room? Well I don't. And I'm not saying I'm doing this to copy but I always wanted one I was just too lazy to start, besides my room has been feeling pretty plain since I moved back from Georgia so yeah I started my magazine wall collage. I want it to kinda have a color scheme so I'm gonna place colorful pictures around the edges and black and white photos down the center. I'll let ya'll know when I'm finished, it might take me months though. I'm one of those people that gets so hyped up over an idea then loses motivation after a while, usually within a day or two.lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment