April 30, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows-Part 2

The trailer for Part 2 of the Harry Potter finale has been released, I am super sad and excited at the same time. I love Harry Potter and in preparation for the final film I have been reading the whole series....again. These days if you see me at school or home I have my head in a Harry Potter book. It's funny because I hate watching the same movie or reading the same book twice but with Harry Potter I discover something new, a clue or whatever each time I read it. Anyways here is the trailer. The part where Harry pulls Voldemort down with him always makes my heart stop. Damn, I can't believe after all these years it's finally coming to an end, the movies I mean cause I already know what happens from reading but it's not the same imagining as it is actually seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment