May 10, 2011

Hey Jean Jacket!

The title of this post is dedicated to the guy who tried to go smack at Shieley.lmao
Took a trip to the Zoo with 2 of my bestfriends and the lil one, Lisa:) I love going to the zoo because it's free and I it's great excercise! We decided to go on a whim and I was happy to get out and get my mind off of the pressure I was feeling from my upcoming finals. I have been studying so much this past week, I literally feel like my brain is gonna explode and then I won't have to worry anymore because then I'll know I'm gonna fail for sure.lol Anyway doe, the pictures from this day came out so horribly, I really need to learn how to use this camera. The setting is constantly on automatic because I don't know how or what the others are used for:(
Funny how one of my closest friends is a photographer but I still don't know how to use my SLR. hmph.

     You had to pay a quarter to use the bathroom inside of  Mickey D's -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment