May 3, 2011

I Wear African.

I mentioned in a previous post how I would start wearing my own african clothes so here it is. I wore an ankle length snake print dress and ended up switching it up by tucking the front of the dress into my waist belt and leaving the back hanging so that it was short in the front and long in the back. I know some people are like O_o right now but it's cute, trust me.
 I loved wearing my African dress so much I have decided to create a segment on my blog showcasing modern African clothes and fashion and I'll call it iWearAfrican...what do you guys think?


Click the jump for more photos...






5 comments:

  1. I have to say this is a really cute look + you look beautiful as always!! Great Idea for the segment Iwearafrica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! This is awesome! Great segment idea. Keep up the outfit posts I LOVE THEM!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
    Blogger spotlight: The Tree’s Roots
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete