May 18, 2011

Just Continue To Be My Sunshine.

Today I dragged my bestfriend along with me to the mac counter to get my foundation for the summer. I don't know about you guys but my skin color changes with the seasons. Winter time I'm a light brown/caramel but by the time it's summer I'm a Hershey's kiss.lol When it's summer my winter foundation no longer matches my skin tone so I had to get a new one. Anyways while I was at the mall I went bathing suit shopping. For the last like 5 years I have gotten all of my bathing suits at old navy, they have the best ones! And I refuse to spend over $60 for those bathing suits at victoria's secret when I can get one that is just as cute for like $25 at old navy, yes I'm a bargain hunter. I felt like dressing up a little today so I wore a miu-miu inspired blouse with my go-to pleather patched leggings and these beautiful suede polka dot platforms by Zinc. I swear those shoes are so comfortable. The most comfortable heel in my opinion are wedges, than platforms...pumps and stilettos always kill me.  

1 comment: