May 22, 2011

iWear African: Mama Africa Showcase

I stopped by this Mother Africa & Her Talents event and I thought it was only right that I wore this sleeveless collared African print mini. My cousin had this made for me during a recent trip to Guinea and I have been dying to wear it. My photographer friend Wale was there so I had him snap a few photos of me.Peep my gorgeous vintage cocktail shoulder bag, it's shaped like a present! My mom gave it to me, she said she hasn't worn it in ages...it's so 80's. There are so many hip vintage items in our storage place in White Oak, it's like my very own thrift store. I think I'm gonna go have a look through my mom's old pieces this week cause she has so many great things she doesn't wear anymore. I can so bring them back.




1 comment:

  1. Pretty african lady in african print inspired dress.African ankara print is colorful and stylish.african ankara print | sequin fabric | african print

    ReplyDelete