June 1, 2011

Snapshot.

I just got home from a quick photoshoot with my friend who made me model for him on a whim but hopefully the photos came out well and I can use them for my portfolio. My least favorite thing about photoshoots is getting my make-up done (the process not the actual make-up) because I'm a cry-er especially when they put fake eyelashes on me. My eyes are easily irritated, idk why. Anyways I came home and took a few photos on my webcam of the make-up they did for me which I absolutely loved! I have been practicing doing make-up for a couple of months now and I think I really have a niche for it, I'm good with the colors and all but my only thing is I can't do eyebrows to save my life. I really feel that its because I cannot draw and although I consider doing make-up to be an art form in general, eyebrows actually require drawing skill in my opinion. I did a make-up tutorial video last week which I will post as soon as Pk edits them. Anyway doe here are the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment