June 9, 2011

Style Crush.

I am absolutely obsessed with Solange's style. From her natural hair cut to her eccentric clothes. She is everything I want my style to be, if that makes sense.lol I mean if I wasn't ballin' on a budget I would dress quite similar to her. She wears the African fabric that I love and sometimes she dresses boyish and other times feminine just like me. Anyways I adore her, it's so funny to me that she is Beyonce's little sister because if you asked me who was the tackiest celebrity on this earth I would tell you Beyonce Knowles (waits for Beyonce fans to throw tomatoes at the computer screen) lol I mean her style that is. I'm not talking about when she is on stage or at an award's show she looks gorgeous at those times. But when you see pictures of her in a magazine or what have you and she is just like going out to lunch with Jay or chillin she dresses like the typical unstylish southern Rainbow-loving ghetto girl. Forreal though. But before you guys say I'm throwing shade at Beyonce I would like to mention that her shoe game is ALWAYS on point. Back to what I was saying, Solange is flawless in her personal style and she is currently my #1 style icon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment