September 7, 2011

Thought I would share a couple of photos here from a shoot I did for this bridal magazine. It was so much fun wearing a wedding dress for my first time! It reminded me so much of how exciting it is to be in love and how old I'm actually getting. lol Ever since I was a little girl I have pictured my dream wedding in my head and now that I'm 19 I feel like this all may be a reality soon. I know 19 is still young but I wanna get married at 21 and have kids at 25 so that I can in a sense grow up with my kids. I can't wait for all this to happen when it's the right time, maybe I'm a little obsessed with marriage and kids but what girl isn't? 

The photo in the magazine....

Behind the scenes....

Final edits...

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUR SMILE.

    www.minasek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete