November 30, 2010

An eye for detail.

Sometimes we are too busy living life to notice all the amazing things around us. The smallest things that we may overlook can be the most beautiful. I was at my brother's house in Georgia during thanksgiving break and I noticed how well decorated the house was. It's not the biggest house, they don't have a mansion or anything the the house is so cozy and vibrant. The house is filled with natural tones and little bits of color that bring the decor to life. Whenever my friends or their parents came to my house they would always compliment the vases, couches, and the handmade wooden floors. I've really been into photography lately so I went around the whole house taking pictures of the the walls, furniture, paintings, vases, anything that I thought had great detail. I don't mean to be exposing their house like that but it's in a positive & tasteful way so I'm sure they won't mind.lol

 Got a little carried away with the photography...

 thats not my brother's house btw.

DISCLAIMER: All these photos were taken with my basic Olympus digital camera so they not that great but I just wanted to show the different, colors, textures, and patterns that made the house look so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment