November 23, 2010

This is MY fashion blog.

I know I've made this my everything blog but Fashion is something very important to me so I'm gonna start posting more pictures of my outfits. Right now I'm into everything big and oversized my sweaters, jackets, trousers, evrything but my shoes cause I like having small feet. Atleast for my height. I'm 5'8 and I wear a size 7-7 ½ =)
 I mentioned in a previous post that knit sweaters were in style so I decided to wear one of mine. The one I wore is great because it's long enough to be worn as a dress with the right belt. I wore my burgendy american apperal tights to add some color to the nuetral toned sweater. Funny thing is, I threw on the levi's jean jacket cause I figured it would be cold but tell me why today ended up being one of those random warm days. Whenever I wear my lil mini skirts and whatnot it's freezing, but when I bundle up it's a sunny day. smh
My awesome friend Sharon actually got some nice shots of me so these pictures are halfway decent for the quality of my camera.


1 comment: